Partnership is essential to our work. The committed Christian healthcare staff or our partners are at the front line of every project.
For EMMS International partnership includes:
- Joint working with others to promote mutual interests, sharing information, resources and training.
- Supporting partners to implement projects and develop their capacity.
EMMS International conducts its partnerships through:
- Checking that the partner’s values, objectives and principles are compatible with its own.
- Reviewing whether the partnership will effectively improve the health of the most vulnerable.
- Working with Christian, other faith-based, secular, government or non-government partners.
From EMMS International's Operational Framework