"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." Psalm 16v3
The Chifundo project is now up and running with our partners across Malawi. As with all new ventures, there is much excitement and always something to learn. We believe that, as we commit this work to the Lord, he will establish this project on a firm foundation.
Many people in rural and hard-to-reach areas of Malawi have little access to the palliative care they need. Over the lifetime of the Chifundo project, almost 60,000 people and their families will receive holistic palliative care and support with vital food provision and nutrition.
- For the Every Life Matters appeal last year and the UK Aid Match funding which has enabled the project to go ahead.
- For the 5 partner organisations in Malawi and the solid footing on which the project has started off.
- For the skills and commitment of local practitioners who are able to deliver the care needed.
Please pray for…
- The people living in the rural areas of Malawi, that they would be able to access the palliative care they need.
- The opportunity to develop both the understanding of and the provision of palliative care across Malawi.
- Continued close cooperation between EMMS and our partners in Malawi, which is vital for the success of the project.