Week after week your generosity improves healthcare for some of the world’s poorest people. You have found countless ways to give including abseiling, running, baking, cycling and singing - to name just a few.
Here are some other ways you can support committed Christian healthcare workers in India, Malawi and Nepal.
1. Buy a Gift for Life – With Christmas just around the corner we all have someone on our list who is difficult to buy for. These life-saving gifts are a great way to show that you care. Find out more and order your gifts at www.emms.org/giftsforlife
2. Save your stamps - Postcards, Christmas cards and letters are lovely to receive. Collecting the stamps and sending them to us helps raise further funds. Why not set up a collection box in your church, school or office. More at www.emms.org/stamps
3. Give as you shop, for free! – The internet takes a lot of the legwork out of shopping. It’s also a chance for you to make a gift at no extra cost to yourself. By registering at www.giveasyoulive.com and following the links to your favourite retailers you can give as you shop.
4. Wedding favours – If you are planning a big day for yourself or a family member make the favours extra special by giving a life-saving gift on behalf of your guests. We can provide favour cards to help you share this with your loved ones on the day. www.emms.org/favours
5. A lasting Legacy – Leaving a gift to EMMS International in your will gives some of the world’s poorest people an opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty and creates lasting change. www.emms.org/legacy