Challenge Dates: 12 - 21 July 2019
Our adventurous 400km cycle challenge takes you on- and off-road through the friendly towns and villages of rural southern Zambia, allowing you to enjoy the everyday scenes of untouched Zambian village life.
Finishing at Victoria Falls, one of the greatest attractions in Africa and one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, is a truly unforgettable way to end our adventure!
With some amazing opportunities to spot wildlife, it’s the perfect destination for intrepid cyclists seeking fresh adventures on the open road.
Join us for this mighty African adventure in summer 2019!
- Meet the ‘friendliest people in Africa’.
- Cycle in breath-taking scenery and passing through rural Zambian villages.
- Finish at the spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Visit a healthcare project and see our work in action.
- Make new friends and fellowship
"I had the most wonderful, amazing experience. A truly awesome challenge“.
“What a magical feeling to finish at Victoria Falls”.
“Exciting, powerful, challenging, rewarding and achievable!"
Download the itinerary
Every Life Matters in Zambia
Too many Zambians are suffering from devastating illnesses, such as cancer and need specialist care, but currently only two hospices provide it.
While the need for palliative care has increased, its provision in Zambia has diminished as hospices have closed.
Your sponsorship will go towards supporting 9000 people to get the pain relief, respect, and dignity they deserve. Through you:
- 9,000 people could receive free pain relief and home-based palliative care.
- A 15-seat minibus ambulance could be provided for Ranchhod Hospice to give pain relief and care for people with terminal illnesses.
- Students could take part in a new diploma or degree to enable them to become specialists in delivering palliative care.
We've set you the target of raising £3200. Although this may seem like a lot of money, you can do it! We’ve got lots of tips and advice to guide you with your fundraising and are happy to help you on your way.
Use the button to the side to sign-up and pay your registration fee of £199. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Flights, accommodation, transfers, bikes, full medical support, experienced guides, support staff, water & all meals (except lunch on final day).
What's Not Included?
Flight taxes - £350, travel insurance, lunch on final day, visa (£35) optional tours, gratuities & spending money. N.B. All costs correct at the time of writing, subject to change.
Download the registration pack
Want to find out more to help you decide? Download a registration pack using the form below the sign-up area.